NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

DAS-NEVI-ANOW!!

Huahauahaua, great project! I was waiting for this to come out since Christmas!
What can I say? I wish I had your resolve and discipline, Luis!
Hope to be part of the next one!

Bubble Cannon 2 Bubble Cannon 2

I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS!

It's ruining my life!!!

Actionpals Actionpals

Levels were loooooooooong...

But other than that, amazing game! I love the idea and the characters were cute. I love how Nene wouldn't even look forwards while doing her magic!

molkman responds:

She's a wuzzy deep in her heart.

Bubble Cannon Bubble Cannon

This game rocks

I love this game, it should have a much better score and exposition than what it actually has. I mean, 8 reviews?? It's ridiculous, it should've 800!

I managed to get 400 by rapid-fire, but then it's not fun. My strategy best score is about 300, and I'm getting better at it.... The only improvement I can think of would be to make it possible to turn off the slow gravity that keeps pulling them down.
Great game though!!

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

One of the most entertaining games around!

This game is amazing dude, it must have been hell to program it!

I spent many hours creating one of the BIGGEST MAPS you'll see! It's so big it wouldn't fit on the review, so I created a blog post about it!
Just click my username and go to my newspost #12
You won't regret!
Cheers!

6 Differences 6 Differences

No words

I'm speechless...
This is so beautiful!! I was a fan of the first one, but this is even better!
You're a true artist sir!
Congratulations!

Mindfields 2 - The Russia Mindfields 2 - The Russia

Great, but...

... lvl 11 is still impossible. Really, I tried everything, it's just impossible. Then I read the old reviews and I saw that people were complaining about it being impossible and you said you fixed it. Whatever you did, it didn't work.
It's a great game though!

Linkaball Linkaball

Wonderful!

Excellent game! It's the first time I find a 10 sec. music loop I can listen to for 1 hour straight!
Ibeat them all, except for lvl. 24, which is really impossible!

casinojack responds:

Yeah I think I may have gone a bit overboard on #24 - according to the stats I've got only 3 people have completed it in the 30,000+ that have played it since it was released on Wednesday.
If you like the tunes be sure to visit the B of the Bang website - they did the music for free so I owe them the advertisement :)

Crazy Cruise Crazy Cruise

Great!!

Short but addictive game!
My record was 561m!

5 Differences 5 Differences

Awesome!

This is really, really good!
I don't know how you could possibly make the cursor not changing when it passed over the buttons, but it was classy.
Also, I love the art. My favorite scene was the bedroom one.
Congrats!

Ivorydrive responds:

heh, thanks. I just made them all movieclips and had them do a hittest with the mouse instead of making them into buttons, so the hand wouldn't show.